If you have question, contact us by email at : email@example.com or by writing at : Communication service Anadiag – 16, rue Ampère – 67500 Haguenau – FRANCE
What are cookies ?
Depending on the type of cookies involved, obtaining your consent or imperative regarding the storage or reading of cookies on your device may be exempted :
- Functional cookie : meet technical requirements for example the assurance of a secure connection to our website
- Internal and third party cookie : Cookies are downloaded on your support (phone, computer and tablet), from your web browser, when you visit the website for the first time. When you visit the website for the second time, from the same support, the cookies and information it contains are sent either to the website you are visiting (internal cookie), or to a different website (third party cookies). We have no influence on cookies settings of these other websites, and we invite you to consult their cookies policy.
- Permanent cookies or session cookies.
- Depending on their lifetime, cookies can be permanent or temporary (“session” cookies).
- A permanent cookie is a cookie stored on your computer until it expires or you delete it. A session cookie is deleted when you close your web browser.
How to manage cookies ?
Internet browsers are initially set up by default to accept the storage of cookies. You can change these standard settings on your browser :
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Anadiag Group declines any responsibility concerning the consequences linked to the deterioration of your browsing conditions which may occur due to your decision to refuse, delete or block the cookies required for the website to work. These consequences shall not constitute a loss and you may not claim any compensation as a consequence.